- Oustanding durability, guaranteed reliability
- Design and materials 100% adapted to customer specifications
- Easy mounting solutions and tools supplied
- Excellent resistance to difficult conditions : abrasive particles, corrosive environments, etc.
- Up to 12000 rpm rotation speed, 20 bar pressure
- Materials resistant to a wide range of fluids and up to temperatures of 200°C
- Product 100% tested and controlled
Assembly brush card is the part of the heart of the electric motor that integrate the actuator system for several applications.
Bushings, rotors & vanes
Friction materials are used everywhere parts in contact (rotation or translation) should not wear.
The carbon brush function is to carry electric current from a stationary part to a moving part.
Chokes and inductances are passive electronic components used in many applications to smooth out the current.