Interpretation and Definitions
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with
a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest
or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Application refers to AVOCarbon , the software program provided by the Company.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement)
refers to AVOCarbon, AVOCarbon Luxembourg Ecoparc de Windhof 22, rue de
l’Industrie L-8399 WINDHOF Luxembourg.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other
device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website
among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Luxembourg
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or
a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Application or the Website or both.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of
the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the
Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to
perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the
Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the
Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page
- Website refers to AVOCarbon _ design, manufacturing and distribution of motor carbon
brushes, accessible from https://www.avocarbon.com/
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal
entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and using your personal data
Data collection on our website
This website is operated by and the protection of data herein is the responsibility of:
AVO CARBON LUXEMBOURG HOLDING S.à.r.l
22 Rue De L’industrie
Phone : +352 28 66 38
E-Mail : email@example.com
Director: Olivier Spicker
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable
information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may
include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP
address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and
date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information
automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile
device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type
of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or
when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Necessary / Essential Cookies
- Type: Session Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Type: Persistent Cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To manage Your Requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service, to contact You.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose withYour consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Your agreement to that transfer.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
You have the right to delete or request that We assist in deleting the Personal Data that We have collected about You.
Our Service may give You the ability to delete certain information about You from within the Service.
You may update, amend, or delete Your information at any time by signing in to Your Account, if you have one, and visiting the account settings section that allows you to manage Your personal
information. You may also contact Us to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that You have provided to Us.
Please note, however, that We may need to retain certain information when we have a legal obligation or lawful basis to do so.
Delete Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive
to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its
Our activities in social networks
To allow us to communicate with you on social networks and inform you about our services, we have created a company page on the LinkedIn social network. If you visit our social media page, we and the provider of the LinkedIn social media network are joint controllers (Art. 26 GDPR) regarding to the processing operations triggered thereby, which concern personal data.
We are not the original provider of this page, but we only use it within the scope of the options offered to us by the provider.
We would therefore like to point out as a precautionary measure that your data may also be processed outside of the European Union or the European Economic Area. Use of this network may therefore involve data protection risks for you since the protection of your rights may be difficult, e.g. your rights to information, erasure, objection, etc. Processing on social networks frequently takes place directly for advertising purposes or for the analysis of user behaviour by network providers, and we have no control over this. If the provider creates user profiles, cookies are often used or user behaviour may be assigned directly to your own member profile on the social network (if you are logged in).
The processing operations of personal data described are carried out in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1(f) GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interests and the legitimate interests of the provider in order to communicate with you in a timely manner or to inform you about our services. If you have to grant your consent to the provider to process your data as a user, the legal basis for this processing is Article 6 Paragraph 1(a) GDPR in conjunction with Article 7 GDPR.
Since we have no access to this provider’s database, we would like to point out that you would be best placed to exercise your rights (e.g. to information, rectification, erasure, etc.) directly with the provider. More information on the processing of your data on social networks and your
options for exercising your right to object or your right of revocation (opt out) is listed below for each of the social network providers we use:
Data controller responsible for data processing in Europe:
- LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company
- Privacy notice: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or
practices of any third party sites or services.
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.avocarbon.com/
- By phone number: +352 28 66 38