9 Rue des Imprimeurs, 86000 Poitiers
Phone: +33 5 49 62 25 00
Registered as a SAS, according to the INSEE in France
Images and graphics by:
Online identity by BeGital
BeGital is a digital agency from Poitiers
By accessing the website at http://www.avocarbon.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on avocarbon’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on avocarbon’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by avocarbon at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on avocarbon’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Avocarbon makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Avocarbon does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Avocarbon or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Avocarbon’s website, even if avocarbon or a avocarbon authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on avocarbon’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Avocarbon does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Avocarbon may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Avocarbon does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Avocarbon has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by avocarbon of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Avocarbon may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of France and Luxemburg and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. Personal and navigation data
Our Web site directly collects data when an inquiry is submitted using the Contact form.
information input in the contact form is embedded into an email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Information are used exclusively to rely to the inquiry and are not shared, or stored for future reuse.
In compliance with GDPR regulation, you can use the contact form to exercise your rights :
- for request access (art. 15), rectification (art. 16), deletion art. 17), restriction in processing (art. 18) and portability (art. 20).
- To object processing of your data (art. 21)
- To lodge a complaint
This website uses functions delivered by web analysis services provider Google Analytics. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States. Google Analytics uses small text files, referred to as cookies, which are saved on your computer to facilitate analysis of your website use. The information generated by cookies regarding your use of this website typically is transmitted to and saved on a Google server located in the United States.
You may refuse the saving of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser software; however, please note that if you do so you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. In addition, you can object to Google’s collection of data generated by cookies which data relates to your use of this website (including your IP address) as well as to Google’s processing of the data. To do so, download and install the browser plug-in available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.
You can prevent the collection of your data by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link: deactivate Google Analytics. If you do so, an opt-out cookie will be saved. This opt-out cookie will prevent your data from being collected when you access our website in the future. For more information on how Google Analytics handles user data, please refer to Google’s privacy statement available at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en.
The use of Google Analytics is based on Art. 6 (1) f) of the GDPR. The operator of this website has a legitimate interest in analyzing user behavior – to optimize its website and its advertising.
Our data protection specialist can be reached at the details contact below
21 boulevard Solférino
86 000 POITIERS
The content and visual elements on this website are subject to French and Luxemburg copyright law. Reproducing, altering or distributing them, as well as any form of use that goes beyond what is permitted by copyright law, requires the written permission of the author or designer in question. Downloading and copying this website is only permitted for private, non-commercial purposes. When the content on this website has not been created by the operator, the copyright of the third party will still be observed. Content created by third parties is therefore especially acknowledged as such. If you should nonetheless notice a violation of copyright, please inform us. As soon as we are made aware of any violations of the law, we will remove that data immediately.